Wednesday 22 November 2023

Back to Blogging

 Hello readers!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be returning to regular blogging. The hiatus was due to a mix of time constraints and a lack of motivation, but I'm eager to get back into the swing of things.

my collection has outstripped my posts considerably

I have sections to add for

  1. Inquisitor 54mm
  2. Space marine heroes
  3. 3-up models
  4. Bandai Namco marines
  5. mcfarlane figures
  6. Forgeworld Horus heresy character series
  7. Forgeworld hobbit character series
  8. third party statues, mostly r,blackmane / vlad fox
  9. warhammer+ models
  10. prizes
  11. GW commemorative series
I will also be working on updating a lot of my 10 year old phots as there are a lot of poor photos on here


2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back! Your blog has been quite the valuable resource for my own collection over the years!

    ReplyDelete