Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Warhammer anniversary - silver plated Emperor's Champion 25th anniversary

Warhammer anniversary
silver plated Emperor's Champion 25th anniversary






7 comments:

  1. Do you have the promotional piece of paper that came with it? In the shop on the day it was on display in the cabinet and a piece of paper with a blue pattern and a photo of the painted model was next to it (on the rod that spun so the round shelf rotated) which IIRC had some stats and other info but I have never seen a photo of it :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very slow reply, but I do, I've never seen anyone else post a pic so here is one.https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackTemplars/comments/iz1cwq/messing_about_in_my_hobby_loft_and_remembered_i/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

      Delete
  2. Wasn't too long ago I found mine and the slip of paper to go with it. The Games Workshop/Warhammer store I got it from all those years ago closed shortly after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does it sell for. Mine has the big stone base and the certificate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got 2 of the blistered models perfect sealed and in the grey Barcoded box they were sent to the shop in.. time for them all to go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never seen the grey barcoded box. Pit some pics up on imgur.

    ReplyDelete